Required initially for the summer series of examinations (between mid May and mid June) though preferably also thereafter on a temporary basis, Dorset Studio School now seeks to add to its existing team of examination invigilators.
The school is a 13-19 co-ed school sited on the beautiful Kingston Maurward College Campus. Examination invigilators can benefit from flexible work, being part of a friendly and professional team working in a stunning location.
Experience is not required as full training will be provided. An ideal candidate will be flexible, have effective communication skills and be a confident and a reassuring presence to candidates in exam rooms
- To conduct examinations in accordance with the Joint Council for Qualifications (JCQ), awarding body and [insert centre name] instructions.
- To play a key role in upholding the integrity of the examination/assessment process
- to attend training, update or review sessions as required
- to undertake, where required and where able, other duties requested by the exams officer, for example
- supervision of clash candidates between exam sessions
- facilitating access arrangements for candidates, for example as a reader, scribe etc. (full training will be provided)
- other exams-related administrative tasks
Please apply using the application form and return to the school either by post or email to firstname.lastname@example.org . CVs or letters of application will not be accepted.
Dorset Studio School values the diversity of our workforce and welcomes applications from all sectors of the community.
Dorset Studio School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people; this is a commitment which we expect all staff and volunteers to share. The successful candidate will be required to have a Disclosure and Barring Service check in line with the Governments safer recruitment guidelines.