We are looking to recruit additional Exam Invigilators to join our existing team here at Dorset Studio School. You will be employed on a casual basis to supervise students taking part in Exams throughout the academic year and therefore must be prepared to work on a temporary-ad hoc basis as the hours are not guaranteed.
The role will require you to:
- Assist with the preparation of examination rooms and ensure that any awarding body requirements are met
- Admit candidates to the room and dismiss in a managed, quiet and orderly manner
- Ensure exam conditions are maintained until candidates leave the room
- Alert the Examinations Officer and Lead invigilators immediately of any irregularities and complete the invigilators report appropriately
- Be responsible for the collection of exam papers
Full training will be provided and the successful candidates will work as part of a pool of invigilators and will need to be reliable and punctual, highly flexible and able to relate to learners.
To apply please contact the school on 01305 215028